Monday, December 12, 2005
Sick and all the other stuffiness.....

So I mentioned having a burning throat...well now my nose is constantly leaking! Ya know what? My husband took 3 boxes of tissues to work! I bought a 3 pack and he took all 3 to work! Why? It's only him! So my side kick today is a roll of toilet paper. On top of all this my ears are killing me. Plus there is nothing in the house except pain reliever, 2 sudafed and vicks. I plan on saving the sudafed so Ic an sleep tonight. The Vicks would be great if it all was in my chest. I put some behind my ears so hopefully that will help drain it.
Since my ears are all packed I can't hear so I ask, "huh?" alot. My throat is messed so they ask, "Huh?" alot causing me to repeat myself which doesn't feel good to talk as it is! Oh man can't I just go back to bed? Nope....and when I start feeling better he will get sick and be such a big ol baby about it! I myself made home made potato soup and an apple pie for dinner today....when he gets sick the world will end and he'll lay in bed....me I'll feel sorry or just want him to be happy so I'll take care of him. Then Kaila will get sick during Christmas vacation...it's been like this since she started school....ugh!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars