Tuesday, December 13, 2005
The Master Plan!

So the plan is that I will be starting my first round of clomid starting Saturday (day 5-9). I originally wasn't going to start Clomid till January but I called today and they can't get me in during the time they would need to. They are already double booked (at all 3 locations) so I will have to wait till next cycle.
I was upset at first (this is the same thing they told me for my Sonohysterography) but if I get pregnant this round then no HSG will be needed! That's my motivation. I also have read that clomid can dry up your cervical mucus (which is needed so the sperm can swim in it to get to the egg) so I will be investing in Femglid which I hear can be puchased at CVS. They use this in IVF procedures so it must be good. There also is Pre-Seed but that stuff is quite pricey for the little bit they give you. So the doc said to BD (baby dance) evey other day from the day I start clomid.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So my daily intake will be as follows, for five days, starting Saturday:
After breakfast: 500mg metformin; 100mg clomid
After Lunch: Folic Acid; Multi vitamin
After PM snack: 500mg metformin

Please pray that this is our miracle drug!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





1 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

Good luck! Throwing copious amounts of baby dust your way!

-Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars