Saturday, December 10, 2005
It felt Nice!

My little sister was over tonight with her bf. They were going to be hanging pictures and needed to borrow my husbands stud finder :0) Everyone always gets a kick out of it to see if they are a stud...lol!
I was standing in the living room while they all were talking and she just kept staring at me...then she interupted the men and said, "Linny you really need to buy some new clothes! Look at you they are falling off! You can't get skinnier than me!" Then her bf said,"Yeah I noticed too!"
That made me feel so awsome! My little sister isnt one to point things out like that. She's usually too busy staring at her bf...lol! Plus hearing it from someone other than your husband makes you feel much better. I know I should like hearing it from him but the times that he points it out is when I am fed up with finding all his socks from the week next to his side of the bed. He always has noticed things when I am upset....but at that moment it just sounds like him kissing up to calm me down. But that is when he usually is staring at me in shock for getting upset with something, to him, is minimal.
I do really need to get new clothes. My jeans are petite size (for length) and they are all bunched up around my ankles because they are hanging lower. I have gone to the stores to try new ones on but because of the tire around my mid section (one of the crappy things that come with PCOS) I cant go down in a size. My shirts and stuff....I could get a few new ones but they sell them so short now and I still need to hide the tire bump in my jeans. That area just seems like a never ending battle!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

ON carries plus sizes too! Seriously, you should check it out! PLUS I get a discount... Hugs and GREAT job on the weight loss!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars