Sunday, December 04, 2005
I am so new at this!

Well the above header pic is my first accomplishement with PSP 9. Yes it may not look like much to those who are pros but I am poud of my little image. Don;t ask me to do it again though cause I havnt a clue how I did it....lol! I even embeded a watermark into it so it cant be printed...don;t know why but it was an option so I did it....lol!
I hope in time while I tinker around with it I can do the black and white images and bring out color of certain objects in the picture. Until then you all will have to deal with things like above....LOL!





2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

When you learn how to take color out, and leave certain things of color in, please share! I'd really like to know how to do that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I love the picture!
My comments never show up for some reason. I think Blogger hates me lol. Hope your doing ok on the Provera.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars