Friday, December 16, 2005
Aunt Flo is so mean!

UGh I have been wanting her to arrive but she is being so nasty today! Making me have cramps like you wouldnt believe! Then I have the worst mood swings! One minutes I am happy, with in seconds crying and the next I want to scream! I wont even tell you how much my BB's hurt...lol! I just wish she would finish up!
So tomorrow I start clomid. Tonight we got and look for the femglide my obgyn recomended. That is if the weather allows it!
We have a Lake Affect snow wanring till 1 am Sunday. Let me tell ya it really is icky here. We had an ice storm last night. Kaila could have ice skated to the bus on our driveway last night! Now it's snowing bad!





1 Comments:
Blogger Lori had this to say:

That sure is pretty...though I would imagine it's different to actually be in it!!

Sorry AF is being so mean. If it makes you feel any better, she's kickin' my booty, too.

--Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars