Tuesday, November 15, 2005
A Sudden Fall

So I was standing in the hallway making sure Kaila was studying for her Science test. She was standing there reading her book....when out of nowhere she just falls. She stands up and yells "I'm OK!" Not knowing I had been standing there looking on. I had to leave the room so she didn't see me cracking up....lol! She was just standing there! She does this all the time on the kitchen floor......usually she's walking. This time she was just standing there! I just couldn't hold it in anymore! I know I won't get the mother of the year award for that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hahahahahhahah, funny.... she's silly!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars