Monday, November 21, 2005
Ramblings....

Grandpa~Well my grandfather is doing even better. All tubes have been removed from his throat. I was there the majority of Saturday and visited on Sunday. He was talking away! They moved him to another hospital till he is completely recovered.

TTC~ not much going on in the TTC world. MY hubby left for hunting Friday night so not much can happen. Cycle Day 52 and still waiting for AF. I did however pick up my clomid from the pharmacy yesterday!!! Boy that was expensive! $53 for 1 month (5 pills)!!! Merry Christmas to us! I did hear that it's cheaper at Walmart ($27) ! I think if I have to take it again I will fill it there next time. It's not covered under my insurance so might as well fill uninsured ones there.

Yesterday my van wouldn't start! Turned out it was just my adaptor to the battery needing tightening! UGH! I had stopped at the book store after dinner because Kaila got a 96% on her Science test! Only 1 wrong! You go girl! So I like to reward her with a new book! Also I wanted to get The Pcos Diet Book: How You Can Use The Nutritional Approach To Deal With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Collette Harris. Not only might it help me lose weight but I will have an actual book about what I have. Not that I havnt already done my research online but it will be nice to have a book on hand. While there, I called my hubby on the cell to touch base and he had me reading all the titles of Stephen King books till he heard the one he had wanted. So we all got new books yesterday!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars