Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Just got horrible News

I just got some horrible news. My grandfather was found in his apartment (by his finace of 18ish years) passed out. He went home last night about 10 pm. He was supposed to pick her up at 8 am for breakfast and he didn't show. So she headed over to his place and there was no answer. So she got someone to open his door for her and there he was on the floor in his bedroom. They dont know if it happend the night before or that morning. He was in his robe so it could be either way. My mom just got back from the hospital in tears. She said it doesn't look good. The only response they have gotten from him is when my mom held his hand and was talking to him he had a tear come from his eye. The doctors couldn't say what happened yet. We know he is on med for high blood pressure. But they couldn't say if it was something with his heart, seizure, or stroke. My grandfathers fiance said that before they sent him to the ICU the doctor advised her to spend the night. But she can't do that in the ICU so we wont know anything till the morning when she gets back there. I guess they will be doing some tests and we will know more tomorow. My mom is a nervous wreck because tomorrow it will be 21 years since my grandmother died. She said she has the same bad feeling that she had the night before she passed away.
I want to go visit him tomorrow during the first visiting hours but there is no one to watch Lauren. So I can't go till 7pm. I have this awful fear that he might pass on before I can get there.
So everyone please pray for my grandfather to be OK......TIA.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars