Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I'm back from my appointment!

As everyone thought everything is fine :0) Well as fine as it can be that I am still not pregnant. He just wanted to go over the results in person and discuss the next steps. Geesh they could have said that on the phone!
I do have 2 polyps. He is not worried about them and said they wouldnt be what's keeping me from getting pregnant. He said it was up to me if I want them removed now. I didnt think it was necessary since that's not going to get in the way of us getting pregnant. Plus he wanted to tell me in person that I do have PCOS. He told me over the phone originally. He also recommended a different diet (it's in my file that I am on WW...he said it would be better for weightloss to go on a more organic diet like South Beach) and books to read.
He is such a nice doctor. He mentioned he could ship me right off to a Endocrinologist if I wanted but he wanted me to hear him out on what he would recomend me to do since I am still young. He wants me to get and HSG (shoot dye into my ovaries and make sure it comes out -showing my my ovaries aren't clogged) and then 3 rounds of clomid. Then he said from there if that doesn't work then an RE. I am sooooo praying that all the above works because my insurance doesn't cover IUI or IVF......so my prescription for clomid is being filled as we speak.
But of course before I can start any of the above AF has to stop being so stubborn and show us her ugly face! My doctor also said that if she doesn't show by December to call and he will call in Provera for me.
Oh please God just let her come naturally!
Sooo please pray that AF shines soon!
I know it's so funny to beg for Af....lol!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars