Monday, November 07, 2005
Going Crazy!

Not that I wasn't going through enough yesterday (personal battles, electric went out from 5:30-11pm ) now I got a call from my OBGYN's receptionist. She said my doc asked her to get me in there sometime this week to go over my Sonohysterography results. I am confused because he called me with my results a week after I had it done! He said everything looked good but I had 2 tiny polyps and he wasn't worried about them. He said that they were just forming and that a lot of OBGYNs will just remove them after birth doing a D&C procedure. And he also said I didn't have cysts on my ovaries but he was diagnoing me with PCOS due to my symptoms. I mentioned to her that he had called me with the results and she said "Hmmm I only know that he had some test results in his hands when he came out and said he wanted to go over your results with you."
So now I am freaking out! I have a whole week to think about it too because she had already double booked people so she couldn't get me in till next Tuesday morning!
I am glad to go in there.....I wanted to mention clomid or even going to a RE. He had mentioned that if Metformin didn't do anything that would be the next step......but now I will have that in my head all week!
UGH! Why do doctors do this? Don;t they know we worry ourslves enough? I mean come on I have infertility issues already! Don't give me some more stress to keep me from O-ing or AF to arrive!
Yeah then she says,"Try not to worry I am sure it's nothing!" I almost started laughing insainly...lol!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars