Sunday, October 02, 2005
The Weak One

So Aunt Flo has arrived. She gave me much cramping yesterday to let me believe she was on her way! Yes, she came knocking on my door in the middle of the night and boy what an entrance! She came with a vengance! I am not sure if she isn't being kind because of Provera or if it's because she hasn't been invited since the end of May....but she sure is giving me a pain about it!
When I woke up this morning I dosed myself with some pain killers and away we went to church! All through church I was ok. Then in the middle of Sunday school they wore off and that sucked! I just wanted to lay on the floor in the fetal position and cry. I havn't had these kind of cramps in soooo long! So after that I got some more pain relieving drugs and I was fine for our Adopt-A- Highway excursion. That my friends was a very nice time! I think I might have burned in the sun a tad bit...but heck why not get some rays before the white ghost arrives for winter!
So anywho when I got home Kaila, Dave and I worked on her Seed Science project. It looks cool! Afterwards we (Kaila and I, while daddy is at hockey) watched her 3D Barbie Pegasus movie.
I have probably drank a gallon of water today..I have myself believing that if you drink alot of water when Aunt Flo is in town it will go away faster. Hey one can hope!
So as instructed by my OBGYN when he prescribed the Provera (call when AF arrives) I am calling him on Tuesday. I am hoping he just tells me he is calling in my prescription and not making me come in. I don't think I will be that lucky this time though. I don't know why they need you to come in for them to say: "Hey I am putting you on this and this is how you take it," and then you are on your merry way. It's silly because when I am on something new I have to get a conciltation at the pharmacist anyway.....ah well he has to make up for not making me come in before Provera I guess. So hopefully I can get in on Wednesday for this brief encounter and I will be on Metformin maybe as soon as this week if that's how it works? Now I am off to enjoy the couch





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars