Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Next Step!

So I called my OBGYN today as instructed to after getting AF (induced by taking Provera 10 days). First the receptionist told me that she knew nothing about me having to call him...so she told me to call him back tomorrow because today was a Jewish holiday and he wasn't in. But usually the nurse practitioner will talk to me so I asked if I could talk to her. She sighed and said ok. So she got on the phone and I filled her in and she got my file and there it was written: after period starts, next step Metformin. So she said after he calls to "checked in" today she would call me back to make sure if it was OK to just call in the prescription for me.
I just got off the phone and I shall be picking it up tonight! I am sooooo happy I don't have to go in! I will be picking up a months supply (not sure how much my dose is but I know I have to take it twice a day) and I have refills till my next papsmear in July '06. So please pray for me that this is what we needed and we will get a BFP on Metformin! I am hoping this is our miracle drug!
On the down side I was told I may get upset stomach and have diahrea problems! YAY!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars