Monday, September 26, 2005
What's Up?

Sorry I havn't been posting much. This provera is knocking me on my dupa! The last 4 days all I wanna do, whenever I have free time, is sleep. I have been going to bed asap. I actually just took a nap while Lauren was napping! Ugh I only have 2 doses left so hopfully after it gets out of my system I will get my energy back!
Not much news to tell. We did go see Flighplan this weekend. I enjoyed it. I liked the twist in the end
Tonight we have a birthday party and Wednesday night Dave spends the night at the sleep clinic. Wooo who! I get the bed to my self...lol!
Oh and since we have been back from camping our digital camera has been MIA. Yep you read that right. Dave had it with him where ever he went. He wouldn't even let me take it to snap a picture. When he packed it up I even said, "Why bring it? We have over 1000 pictures of Letchworth already." So I have no clue where it is...I only rememeber seeing it when he refused to let me have it to take a picture. After that I have no memory of it. Dave swears he remembers bringing it in the house. But we tore this place up last night looking for it.....Then he even tried saying I put it somewhere! Whenever he leaves it lying around here I always put it back in its bag behind the computer....it's not there.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars