Friday, August 19, 2005
Sonohysterography

So I havn't heard from my OBGYN since my blood work and sonogram were finished. When leaving his office, the day he gave me the scripts, he told me ,"No news is good news." That was July 13th and I had my blood work (July 14th) and Sonogram (August 1st) so I though I was OK. Then I got a referral to have a Sonohysterography ( A.K.A. - Hysterosonogram ). It came with a post it note that said the following:
Lindsy,
A more detailed test is necessary for a better diagnosis. Please schedule this test. Follow written instructions. Thank-you.
Ok that's fine but also on the referral page it says my name and then this: History: Primary infertility, ?PCOS
Diagnosis CODE: 628.9, 256.4
OK so shouldn't I have been called? I mean if he's busy then why not a nurse? Just to ease the zillion of concerns running through my mind right now.
When we were in his office he did bring up a possibility of PCOS but he said he would talk to me about it if the tests showed It was a possibility. I did talk to a friend of mine who referred him to me and she said that he is extremely precautionary before he gives out a diagnosis. So she said that is his way of notifying me because he knows nothing right now. I guess if he called me and said the same thing on the post it note I would be reacting the same way. I do know the day of my sonogram the technician said there was nothing wrong that she could see. She talked me through each section saying there were no fibroids or cysts that she could see in uterous, or each ovary. I guess (after reading up on his recent referred procedure) this will get a better look and hopfully tell me what's up.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars