Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Sonohysterography Update

So I called my Radiologist today. I got the same woman that I made my pelvic sonogram with. She is very friendly. I told her my story and she said, "Well we need to get you in here and it doesnt sound like AF is cooperating. So let me see what's first available and we will take it from there." Unlike the lady I talked to on Monday who told me I had to have a normal AF top have this procedure done....weird how some people can be. I could be getting it done on Friday if she would have listen to me! So anywho I have it September 8th. She told me not to cancel unless I have my AF the day before and I have had it for some time. So that was a little relief. I was afraid I would get who I had on Monday and she would cut me off like she did on Monday.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars