Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Dave's Analysis

So they just called with Dave's "manly" analysis. Turns out his count is normal. This is good news! Heck Dave yelled,"yipee!" when I called him..lol! But as soon as he calmed himself down he got all serious and said, "OK hun, well now we gotta work on you and we'll do whatever has to be done." he wants another child just as much as I do.
So yes, now it's all my body's fault that we aren't pregnant yet. It's only been 30 minutes and I am talking myself into staying positive. I did go in and hug Kaila after I talked to Dave. There is a possiblility that she will be the only child I raise and she is growing up so fast in front of our eyes! Ever since we have been going through this battle Dave has gotten alot closer to her. I think it makes him see that he needs to spend more time with her before she grows into a little woman and tries to become indepedant. He has always spent time with her but more as sit in front of the boob tube time. Not one on one teaching her how to play checkers, reading together and talking time. For this I am grateful. She really is a goofball and he misses out on a lot of stuff that goes on here during the day while he's at work!
It does kinda suck knowing that my reproductive organs are the problem. Don't get me wrong I am totally psyched that Dave's count is normal! If he wasn't then we would be totally screwed. Once/if that goes down there really is nothing they can do. At least with me there are possibilities and we will do whatever the doctor says.
But it still is emotionally draining to know you are the sole reason. This is just really ironic for me! I have been living my life for kids and wanting to be a mom forever! I use to tell my mom when I was really young that I was going to have 88 kids...lol! Now I pray every night that God will allow me to give birth to just one. I also tell him that if I go on Clomid and end up with mutiple births that would be fine too if that's what has to happen. Of course I more pray for just one at a time...lol!
I just heard from a friend of mine that one of the couples we met at their house on borad game nights is pregnant. This is awsome because she and her husband have been trying for 9 years! Doctors couldn't find anything about why? So she was one of those rare cases where you never know why you are having problems with your fertility. So they thought it would never happen! I am soooo happy for them!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars