Friday, August 19, 2005
AF is Here

So AF (Aunt Flo) finally decided to show her ugly face today. I have been slowly spotting the last couple days. But the weird thing is, the same thing happed July 17-19 last month too but it just stopped. But this morning I know now I do really have it. Some may say (when TTC) this is not good news. But since we truly have started TTC (trying to conceive) with my doctors advise, I havn't had a real AF since May 30th (day 1 of cycle). So now I feel we can start this with a fresh uterous! Now I can start charting with BBT. My doctor said those arent always acurate but I have been advised by many on my I village boards that it does help with someone who has possible PCOS. That eventually I will see some regualrity in when I do ovulate. So I fugured I should give it a go again.
Since AF came I made my appointment for my Sonohysterography. I couldnt until that came. It has to be doine during days 7-12 of my cycle. The first place( where I had my sonogram) I called the woman was so rude. She said, "Sorry hun, but you will have to call back during your next cycle. We are a busy place and during the time you can come we just cant fit you in. Sorry." And she hung up!!! I was so pissed cause look how long it took me to get this AF! First I was pissed and gonna call back but then I started to cry. I guess the stress of everything and the emotions that coem with AF hit me hard. I didnt want to wait till AF came. I want to know what the heck is wrong now! So I calmed myself down and called another place and they have me coming in next Friday. Dave is going to go in late that day so he can drive me back home. But since AF hasnt been here in some time I have to call the day before to let them know if I have normal bleeding still or if it's just spotting. I am downing so much water to get this out of me so I can do this or I will have to wait again! UGH!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to Ladiebug Lane

Ladiebug Lane


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our Daily struggles trying to conceive with PCOS and things life throws our way. WANTED: Family seeks new member. Must be small, noisy, and agreeable to 9 months in confined space. All applicants inquire within uterus ASAP!!

  • What is PCOS?
  • My Fertility Chart
  • Ladiebug's Journey
  • The Kellys
  • One Day At A Time
  • Divorced and Sassy
  • No Bowl Of Cherries
  • Simply Thrive
  • Simply Jamie
  • Life As I know It
  • Them VS. Me
  • Home Organization Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




    Yahoo! Avatars